Monday, January 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks!

I don't have any reviews to post today so I figured I would do a Stacking the Shelves post since it's been a few weeks.  Among other books I happened to pick up a few of my favorites in print!

For Review



A very special thanks to Spencer Hill Press, Alyssa Day, Marion Croslydon and Nancy Madore for providing me with these copies for review! 

PS...the one from Alyssa Day is signed!! 

Bought





Audio Book


So that about covers my last could of weeks.  I have A LOT of reading to do to get caught up, but I have read quite a few books so far this year.  I have started exercising (P90X) and I am more tired at night so that's cut down my reading a little bit.  When I do my January review I will give you an idea what books are in my "to be reviewed" pile.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only