Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks!
I don't have any reviews to post today so I figured I would do a Stacking the Shelves post since it's been a few weeks. Among other books I happened to pick up a few of my favorites in print!
- Heart of Atlantis by Alyssa Day
- Oxford Whispers by Marion Croslydon
- The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
- Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)
PS...the one from Alyssa Day is signed!!
- Eyes of Crow by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Summer Island by Kristin Hannah
- Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
- Eon by Allison Goodman
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- The Athena Project by Brad Thor
- Ever After by Kim Harrison
- Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So that about covers my last could of weeks. I have A LOT of reading to do to get caught up, but I have read quite a few books so far this year. I have started exercising (P90X) and I am more tired at night so that's cut down my reading a little bit. When I do my January review I will give you an idea what books are in my "to be reviewed" pile.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!