Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Wrap up #6



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week.

This week wasn't as big a book week as last week, but I am on a book buying freeze for awhile!  I did get some good review book in the mail as well as a couple of great galleys.  Take a look...


Bought (bought last week, received this week!)

If you like these, stay tuned this week.  I am participating in a giveaway hop this week and this box set is part of the prize!

Signed books (I just paid to have them shipped)


Providence by Jamie McGuire
Requiem by Jamie McGuire

For Review


Angel Dance by M.D. Grayson
No Way to Die by M.D. Grayson 
True Blondes by Carol Hollenbeck

Galley ARC's


Incarnation by Emma Cornwall
Ironskin by Tina Connolly

I am so excited to read all of these books!! 

Review copies courtesy of the authors and galleys courtesy of Edelwiess and NetGalley.

Since I posted another review yesterday I thought I would combine posts today and put my Sunday Wrap up post here with my Stacking the Shelves.  So here is a quick look at what I posted this past week!

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Here is what I have coming up this week:
  • Review of The Waking Dream
  • Summer Giveaway Hop
Remember that the Reading Roadtrip Giveaway ends on the 31st so be sure to get your last minute entries in!

I hope you all have a fantastic week and happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only