Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Wrap-Up

I know it's been awhile since I have done one of these posts, but since it just happens to be July 1st I thought I would.  It will also help to give you an idea how little I have been reading lately.  I started a new job on June 1st and when I am home I just don't have the time I used to back in the day!  I need to make time since I have really bought a lot of books lately.  I am working on a HUGE book haul post that will hopefully go up soon so be on the lookout for that.

So...here is what I did manage to get finished in June.


Yes, that's right people...a whopping 4 books!!  In my defense, I am nearly done with one now and I did read about 180 pages of another book that I put down to get some review books read.  I am hoping that July will be a better reading month for me.  I am going to be posting reviews for Easy Love and Grey very soon.

Have a great day!

XOXO, 
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only