Thursday, February 19, 2015

Another update...Truth time!

Ok, it's hitting me now that this school thing is just way more than I expected!  I am loving it, but what it means is that my personal reading time has taken a HUGE hit.  It's been several weeks since I have had time to finish a review book.  So....for now I am will be slowly working through the stack of review books that I have and I have one tour for Colleen Hoover's Confess coming sometime in March that I will be posting.  Beyond that I will only be accepting a very limited number of books for review.  This will mostly be reserved for series that I have been reviewing and for authors that I always work with.  I hate that I don't have more time, but it's just the way things work out sometimes.

So, I have about 10 books to review and those will be short, but thorough reviews.  I am not going to commit to a certain number per week, month, etc... since time isn't permitting me to read as quickly as I'd like.  After that I will just have to see how it goes and hopefully I will have more time in the summer, but next school semester is shaping up to be harder than the current one so it looks like this is going to be how things go at least for the next year.

Actually, what I'd really like to do is be a guest blogger on another book blog since I don't really have enough content to keep this one going....  That's something I need to look into when I have an chance.  If any of you have any suggestions on that front leave me a comment!

Thanks for listening and I hope you all understand.

XOXO,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only