Friday, December 13, 2013

Changes...

As you can see, the blog is different.  That's because I am changing things up in the new year and I want to get started on those changes now.  I have had a fabulous time collaborating with Heather on the House of A La Mode blog for the past year, but we have decided that it's time for a change.  I will be back here on my old blog permanently with lots of great bookish things for you.  

As some of you may know I have recently started a Book Tube channel where I film videos for all sorts of things including book hauls, book tags, reviews and other super fun things.  My goal is to make this blog fit in with that a little better in the new year.  I will still be posting written reviews, even for the books that I film reviews for, but I won't be doing any stacking the shelves posts or things like that.  Those will all be filmed for my channel and then posted here for you to watch....because those are just so fun to film!

So the first thing you probably notice is that I am no longer using the name {Dive} Under the Cover.  I think it's time to retire that name...it's just too long and cumbersome really.  I also don't want to be confused for the blog that review mainly erotica titles named Dive Under the Covers!  SO....I still own the domain name for this blog and you will still use http://diveunderthecover.com to get here until that name expires, but sometime at the beginning of the year I will register the new domain name and work on getting everything switched over.  Hopefully by the time it expires in May everyone will just be used to using the new one.

For the time being all my links will still be active, so when you click on a link in the post they will go to the House of A La Mode Blog.  I will be working on changing all of those over, but it's going to take some time.  Also when I imported my posts it made the formatting all weird so I am slowly working on getting all that changed as well so just bear with me until I get all the kinks worked out!

I truly hope that you will keep following the blog, I have some fun things in store for the new year!  If you have anything you would like to see here on the blog please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for all your support over the last couple years and I hope that you will bookmark me here in the new location!. Even better....follow me on GFC or through email!

XOXO, Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only