Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves...the LONG edition!





Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks.  The last STS I posted was WAY back in the middle of April so this post will be pretty intensive, especially in the Kindle section!






For Review

For Review, Kindle


For Review, Netgalley

Signed Book
(oh, how I love a Ryan Winfield Signed copy!)

 Bought

The books in the middle photo I got 3 for $1 at a used bookstore near me and the last photo are all hardbacks that I got at Dollar Tree for $1 each!  If there is one thing I can't pass up it's a good book deal!

Now here is where it gets a little crazytown!

Added to my Kindle

I am not going to link all these up because that would take ages, but I will tell you that some I got for free, some were Kindle loans and some were gifts, but I did buy a bunch.  I am going to have to take it easy on the Kindle spending for awhile until I get more of these read!


So, I am curious...have you read any of these books or picked up any of them recently or am I the only crazy one when went WAY overboard with my books in the past couple months?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only