Friday, February 15, 2013

Just a Quick Check In!

I just wanted to drop in really quick and let you all know that I don't have a review for today, but I have been reading a really good series that I wanted to share with you!

I just recently got this ARC from the publisher and I still hadn't read the first 3 books, but I LOVE Ms. Armentrout's other books so I knew that I would blow through these once I got started on them.  I was right!  I read all 3 books in just a couple of days and they are SOOO good!  I am not going to do a review for each of them here on the blog though.  I am just going to do a quick review on my Goodreads then I will link to those when I review the 4th book here on the blog.  If you want to read those sooner then just hit me up on Goodreads, I love making new friends on there.

So here are the books I am talking about, they are very reasonably priced for Kindle.  I HIGHLY recommend them if you like YA Paranormal.

So if you are looking for a good series, run out and get this one!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only