Monday, October 15, 2012

{Book Reveal} "The Park Service" by Ryan Winfield

If you read this blog then you know that I have been excited about Ryan's new book, even though he was keeping ALL the details under wraps!  Well, today is the day and I have it loaded on my Kindle and I am dropping everything to dive right into in tonight.  Here is a look at the stunning cover
Synopsis from Ryan's website
In a distant, post-apocalyptic future, the surviving descendants of global nuclear war live deep underground, begrudgingly working assigned jobs until they can retire at 35. The Foundation in charge prevents overpopulation by operating Eden, a virtual reality retirement center. 


Fifteen-year-old Aubrey Van Houten can’t wait to retire and be reunited with his mother. But first, Aubrey must qualify for a career by passing an arduous test—a test he’s been studying for since the day he was born; a test he’ll remember until the day he dies. Through a series of curious accidents, Aubrey stumbles onto the surface and discovers a paradise off limits: a pristine planet where humans are hunted and killed by a mysterious Park Service. Now Aubrey must decide just how far he’ll go to survive and whether or not he has the courage to uncover who’s behind the horrific Park Service. 


1 comment:

  1. I bought it and read it today. I couldn't help myself and let me tell you....You're in for a treat =)

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only