Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #9



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine.
It spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

This is my pick for the week




Title:  Stolen Nights
Author:  Rebecca Maizel
Publication Date:  January 29, 2013
Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human—and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss. 

With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead...




Another long wait on this one, but I think it's going to be a good one.  I really enjoyed the first book this series, Infinite Days.  You can read my review of that book here.

What are you waiting for this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Me thinks this one is hitting my TBR, ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I haven't heard of it before. I wonder what kind of powers she has. Thanks for sharing! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! This is my review of the first book in the series... http://www.diveunderthecover.com/2012/07/review-infinite-days-by-rebecca-maizel.html

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Infinite Days. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is beautiful <3 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only