Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blog Award: Versatile Blog



Blog awards are so much fun!  I was nominated for this one by Jenna Lynne from Between the Bind.  If you want to find out more about the award itself you can click on the picture and it will take you to the blog that originated it.

Here are the Rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

  1. I don't care what anyone says, I think Robert Pattinson is the perfect Edward!
  2. I am not a pet person, at all, and I will never have a dog in the house.
  3. I worked from home for 2.5 years making Boutique Camera Bags, Diaper Bags, etc...
  4. With the exception of a handful of songs, I HATE Country Music.
  5. I liked the TV series Sherlock (BBC) MUCH better then the Robert Downey Jr. movies.
  6. When I discover a new actor that I like I will watch anything they are in no matter how bad it is!
  7. I would LOVE to see Avenged Sevenfold in concert, I have a bit of a crush on  the guitarist Synyster Gates!

Blogs I'm Nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award :

  1. Nette's Bookshelf
  2. Dawn and Winnie Book Reviews
  3. Bookish Whimsy
  4. The Book to my Heart
  5. Mademoiselle Le Sphinx
(I am only nominating 5 because this has been all over recently and it's hard to find people who haven't done it yet and I am new enough to this community that I am still getting to know everyone!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shelly! You are SUPER SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me Shelly! My post is up http://thebooktomyheart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only