Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I am reading now...

I just finished the last book of the Brotherhood of Blood series late last night.  I will be working on my review of those books in the next few days.  I think that I will end up reviewing each book separately then I will just do a overview of the series as a whole.  I haven't decided quite yet, I do know that they will be shorter reviews because the books are shorter.


This is what I have coming up.  I am starting Brave New World this morning.  It's different for me and I hope I like it.  It was recommended by a friend who is an English Teacher.  I am trying to broaden the scope of my reading a bit so if you follow me you will see some different stuff popping up here from time to time!  

After that I will be moving on to Warrior.  It's the 3rd book in The Fallen series by Kristina Douglas and I have really enjoyed them so far. 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only