Monday, May 23, 2016

Have No Fear, I'm Still Here!!! ♥

Hey All!

I know it's been a minute, (okay, maybe like 3 months), but I promise I'm still here! This semester was my student teaching semester for college and so that has been my main focus. However, graduation has come and gone and so I'm switching my focus! Here are a few things I hope to accomplish this summer:


    1. Push out at least two reviews a week. 
      1. I mean it when I say I've been reading some awesome stuff and as you all know, I always have an opinion to give. ;)
    2. Promote the new Young Adult blog Shelly has started. 
      1. Because Shelly and I are both going to be teachers, we wanted to create a resource that would be beneficial to both our followers and our students. So, a YA blog is in the works!
    3. Keep a monthly update on both Shelly and I's progress!
      1. I know I've been absent and it's time to fix that! 

Again, we love to hear from our readers and keep up-to-date with everyone! Please feel free to hit either Shelly or I up on social media or here on the page. And of course as always, keep reading! ♥

Victoria ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only