Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 2015 Wrap Up

Shelly's Wrap Up:

To say that I had a better reading month in July than June would be a massive understatement.  Last month I only managed to get through 4 books, but this month I tackled a whopping 17.  Here is a quick look at what I read this month, in reading order.





 
Not a bad month at all...especially since it's probably the last month I will be able to read like this in a quite awhile since I start back to school in a few weeks.

Victoria's Wrap Up:

Since I don't have anything but time on my hands during the summer, I tend to read a bit more ;) Here are my 25 wrap-up books for July in order!

 


I know that this month was steller, but as Shelly said, I highly doubt August will be as productive. I sure can wish though ;)

How was your month of reading?

Have a great one!

XOXO, Shelly & Victoria ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only