Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Reading Challenge Update

I finally took a little time today to look at my shelves and decide what books I want to read for this challenge.  At this point in time I have 8 books on my "to be reviewed pile", not counting kindle books, and I am keeping those on my list, but I also added 20 books that I have had on my shelves, some for a long time, that I haven't read.  So here is my list of 20 books that I bought on my own that I plan to read before the end of this year. These are in no particular order.
  1. Divergent
  2. Alice in Zombieland
  3. Sweet Evil
  4. 7 Years to Sin
  5. Shatter Me
  6. The Club Dumas
  7. Venom
  8. The Passage
  9. Suttree
  10. The Redbreast
  11. For Darkness Shows the Stars
  12. Shadow's Claim
  13. Heart of Atlantis
  14. Eon
  15. The Dark & Hollow Places
  16. Wake
  17. Beautiful Creatures
  18. Falling Kingdoms
  19. Heart Shaped Box
  20. Claire De Lune
  21. The Moon Dwellers
  22. Graveminder
  23. The Luxe
  24. The Pillars of The Earth
  25. Insurgent
My plan is to come back here and mark these off as I get them read.  I tried to get a nice mix of genres and whatnot.  This isn't even 1/4 of the books on my "need to read" shelves!  I am just going to try to mix these books in with my "need to review"  books and hopefully I will get them all marked off by the time January rolls around.

Are you doing this challenge?  If so link me up and I will go follow your blog!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only