Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Reading Wrap Up

Well, I did manage to get a good deal of reading in this month.  Probably one of my biggest months in a little while.  If I keep up this pace I am going to have to change my Goodreads 2013 goal of 125 books.  At the end of the 7th month I have read 85 books already!  At this rate I am on pace to hit 145 at least.  So, here is a look at what I read this month.









You will notice that I have already reviewed a lot of these books and even had a couple of giveaways.  I have a giveaway coming up for Burn by Maya Banks coming up on August 6th so be sure to be on the lookout for that one. If you have read Rush and Fever then you won't want to miss this book for sure!  I don't have a picture of my To Be Reviewed pile, but it's getting smaller, but I do still have 7 books in there.  I have a couple books that after multiple attempts to get into the story I have decided to add to my DNF pile.  I hate having to do that and it's a regrettable part of doing a review blog, but sometimes it just has to be done.  There may be a time in the future that my tastes change and I will pick something back up but for now it's just too hard to read a book that I can't seem to get into.  I am curious how other bloggers handle this.  If you are a book review blogger I would be interested in what you do when you accept a book that you just aren't enjoying.  Just leave me a comment if you have any wise words!

I hope that you all had a productive month!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only