Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Time Off...


I am going to take a week off from blogging.  I am behind on my reviews and while I have a lot of books read, I still need to get my thoughts together on some of them.  I like to hand write my thoughts on each book as I finish it so I can keep them all straight.  Unfortunately, I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to do that and my head is all jumbled up from all the different plots!  I am going to take this week to  get all my stuff straightened out and on paper then hopefully I can stay caught up from this point on.

I have about 2 and 1/2 weeks of school/work left and that will help considerably!  I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I will see you next week with some new reviews and an April wrap up post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only