Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks!
I haven't posted one of these in a while and I have picked up a quite a few books so I thought I should post soon or I would have way too many to try to do at once!
- The Death of Eve by Shaun Penney
- The Blade of Eve by Shaun Penney
- Stealer of Horses by Loretta Jackson & Vickie Britton
- Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
- The Corner Window by Darrel Rachel
- Eyes of Crow by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Eon by Alison Goodman
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson
- Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
- Wait for Me by Elisabeth Naughton
- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
- Up to Me by M. Leighton
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- The Descent Series by S.M. Reine
- Rock Her by Liz Thomas
- Edge of Disaster by A.M. Hargrove
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
SO this is what my last few weeks has looked like. I am getting fewer books for review, but I am waiting for a couple that I am really super stoked for. I was waiting for another one that the author was going to send me, but I have a feeling that she probably forgot and I will end up buying that one in the end since it's for a series that I really like. The book has been out for about a month now, so I know that she did get her author copies so she most likely forgot about me. I also have been a little more picky about what independently published books I am accepting because I still want to have time to read the books I have been picking up on my own. I have a ton of emails that I need to get through so if you have sent me a review request I will be getting back on all those this week.
I hope that you all are finding good books to read and that you are still enjoying my recommendations and reviews. I have about 2 weeks worth of reviews left to write up and if you will stay tuned, on Friday Heather and I are going to do a joint review for The Edge of Never! I am pretty sure you are going to want to read that one, Heather was/is pretty stoked about this book and it's a really, really good one!
Have a great week and Happy Reading!