Monday, January 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks!

I haven't posted one of these in a while and I have picked up a quite a few books so I thought I should post soon or I would have way too many to try to do at once!

For Review



Kindle (here is where I spent the bulk of my money in the past few weeks!)
               

Ok, I feel it's only fair to let you know that I got most of these really cheap.  Most of the ones that are more pricey I got on Kindle Daily deals, but there are still a few there that are either free or priced less than $4.00 which to me is an excellent deal on a kindle book!  I also did black out one cover since it's just a little more racy than what I prefer to post on here. 

SO this is what my last few weeks has looked like.  I am getting fewer books for review, but I am waiting for a couple that I am really super stoked for.  I was waiting for another one that the author was going to send me, but I have a feeling that she probably forgot and I will end up buying that one in the end since it's for a series that I really like. The book has been out for about a month now, so I know that she did get her author copies so she most likely forgot about me.  I also have been a little more picky about what independently published books I am accepting because I still want to have time to read the books I have been picking up on my own.  I have a ton of emails that I need to get through so if you have sent me a review request I will be getting back on all those this week.

I hope that you all are finding good books to read and that you are still enjoying my recommendations and reviews.  I have about 2 weeks worth of reviews left to write up and if you will stay tuned, on Friday Heather and I are going to do a joint review for The Edge of Never!  I am pretty sure you are going to want to read that one, Heather was/is pretty stoked about this book and it's a really, really good one!

Have a great week and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only