Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #16





Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week or in this case weeks!

I didn't have a huge week this week, but I did get a couple books so I wanted to go ahead and do a Stacking the Shelves post.  Here are the print books I got this week.


For Review:


Special thanks to Bethany House for No Safe Harbor and to the authors for the other two review books.

Bought:


I got these books 3 for $1 at one of our local used media stores!  Not a bad deal even if the Dean Koontz are a little beat up.

I got these on Kindle this week:


Special Thanks to A.M. Hargrove and NetGalley and Tom Barry.

I really got a lot of reading done this week.  I already have all my reviews for next week written and scheduled to post and I still have a couple more to write up.  I am pretty happy with my progress over the past few weeks.  I am still getting more books in the mail than I am reading each week, but that's what makes this so much fun!

What goodies did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only