Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Wrap Up #8

It seems like these weeks are passing faster and faster.  I am starting a new job on Monday so I am sure they are just going to get more fast paced from here on out.  My job is working in the elementary school that my boys go to so I will be working from 7:45 am to 2:15 pm.  My goal is to do all my posts in the evenings and have them scheduled to post each morning.  I try to do that as much as I can but I will have to be more diligent from this point on!  I had a whole day this past week with no post and I have at least 4  reviews that I need to get written up. 

  Here is a quick look at what happened here on the blog this week.


Here is what I have coming up this week:
  • Reviews of Slammed and Point of Retreat (I promise this week!)
  • Review of Stairway to my Heart
  • Review of One Minute
I also want to take a minute to thank EVERYONE who entered to win my Summer Giveaway hop.  It was a tremendous success and I hope to do another one of these hops very soon.  Once I get settled into my new job and routine I will get something together.

Thanks again and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only