Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #9




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week.

I skipped this last week because I didn't get very many books and I wanted to save it up for a bigger post.  I still didn't get many, but I did get enough to do a nice post!  

For Review


Won

The Book of Paul by Richard Long
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Crossroads by J.J. Bonds (kindle edition)

Bought


*the last group I got 3/$1 at a used bookstore

I think that about covers it.  I did get a book at Big Lots today, but I will save that for my next STS post!

What books did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul. I enjoyed Cinder and For Darkness Shows the Stars. Happy reading.
    New follower on GFC Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard awesome things about For darkness shows the stars and Cinder I really need to read both of these books :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I'm jealous! I heard Slammed and Point of Retreat are really good! :D
    Great haul, btw!
    This is what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive haul!! I love signed books, I got one in the post this week.

    Here's My StS!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul!! I can't wait to read Slammed and how cool that you have it signed!! I loved Cinder so I hope that one is a in for you =) Happy Reading!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wake! And I recently read Cinder and I loved it so much :D Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only