Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #4



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received and/or purchased during the current week.

This week was a slow mail week for me, but I have a very good feeling that next week is going to be a BIG week!  So, here are the few that I did get this week.


For Review:


The Waking Dream by Jennifer Ford (courtesy of Jennifer Ford, it's even signed to me!)


The Son of Rage and Love by Thomas Raymond (also courtesy of the author and signed)


ARC Galley for Review: 


Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck (courtesy of Edelweiss)


You can't begin to imagine how excited I was to get this one!  This is one of my absolute favorite YA series and I have been dying for this one since last fall when I read the last one.  I am a little over halfway through it and LOVING it.  I am going to be sad when the series is over after the next book.

I didn't get anything else this week, not even something for my kindle.  I did order a couple from Amazon and a couple more from the Scratch & Dent sale at BookCloseouts.com.  I will probably get the Amazon ones this week and the others next week.  I am also waiting for at least 10 more review copies in the mail so hopefully those will start showing up this coming week!

Happy Reading!! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay I got Tiger's Destiny this week too! I also was accepted for a hard copy of it but it's been two weeks and it never came so I don't know if they're going to send it or not. -.- But I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shelf! Wow, I'm liking Waking Dream. I'm a new follower!!!
    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven't read any of these by The Tiger's Destiny looks especially intriguing. I hope you enjoy reading all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting Tiger's Destiny! I haven't read Tiger's Curse yet but I'm dying to! It sounds fabulous. Enjoy! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiger's Dream looks really good. Great cover.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves_15.html

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only