Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coming Soon

I don't have a review completed yet so I though I would let you know what is going to be coming up in the next week or so.

Right now I am reading Hidden Heart by Camelia Miron Skiba.  I am almost done with it so that will be the next review that I post.


Then I have been contacted to do some reviews so I am going to be reading those before some of the ones that I posted last week.  These are the books that I will be reading next, you can click on the covers to read more about them.

        

I also have a list of other books that I want to read, here are a couple of them!

            

I also have a couple from my last weeks post that I still have to read, but I will get there.  This is the summer of reading for me before I have to go back to work in August!

If you have something particular that you would like me to read and review or if you are an author or publisher feel free to contact me any time.  My email is in by Review Policy section.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only