Saturday, September 17, 2016

Update

Hey!  I just wanted to hop on here really quickly and let everyone know that I will be taking an extended hiatus from this blog.  I started student teaching in August, I am still working part time and I have very little time to read outside of what I am doing for school.  I am student teaching in a high school English class where nearly all the hours I am teaching are writing classes....with writing classes comes lots and LOTS of grading!  Right now I have a stack of papers that is literally over 6 inches high that needs to be graded this weekend.


I will be back in a couple months....hopefully!  I will graduate in December, but I am not sure how much time I will have to read once I start teaching.  We'll just have to see how it goes.  I just know that I will not continue to accept books for review at this time, because I just don't have the extra time to read.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has continued to read my reviews over the years.  Thank you to the authors who have sent me your books to review.  I continue to buy books even though I don't have time to read them...I keep telling myself that one day I will have all the time in the world, but that won't be happening any time soon I'm afraid.

XOXO,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only